Lisburn City Swimming Club Annual General Meeting
When:- 18:30pm TUESDAY 22nd October 2019
Where:- ROOM TBC – Lagan Valley LeisurePlex
All members of the club can attend
Who can vote?
- Fully paid up Competitive Members of 16 years and over and one parent/guardian per family are eligible to vote. Club officials who are parents/guardians do not get an additional vote
- If any one has an item to be raised as an agenda item for discussion at the AGM, can this be sent in writing to the secretary 7-days prior to the AGM ie by 15 October 2019, (email@example.com) in line with the Swim Ireland guidance.
Nominations are invited for the Executive Committee:-
- Officers – Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer
- Vice Chairperson, Club Children’s Officer and additional members to a maximum of 12 people
- Be able to attend one committee meeting a month
- Enjoy generating great ideas and working as part of a team
Nominations should be made in writing to the secretary 14 days before the AGM, (firstname.lastname@example.org)